September so far

7:43 am

This month has been hectic to say the least but also one of the best! Here are a few photos from the past few weeks. I ate out a little more than I probably should have, bought my first car, and started the Bar Training Course. 

The Bar Course has been more intense than I originally anticipated. Unlike undergraduate law there was no 'introduction week' and it was all guns blazing. Personally I feel like I have done more work and reading in these first three weeks of studying than my law degree. My White Book also got delivered and knowing that they are £725 each makes me want to cry ever so slightly. I had my first oral advocacy session where I had to prepare for a bail application before the Magistrates' Court and it went a lot better than I expected considering I prepared on the day. Despite being slightly overwhelmed by the workload I have thoroughly enjoyed studying so far and quite frankly cannot wait to continue and hopefully qualify. Speaking of qualifying I have booked myself onto a qualifying session centered around the Black Lives Matter movement. 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments