Reflection | 2019

7:41 pm


I have been blogging for almost half a decade, damn! Here is my little run through 2019 most definitely my favourite year so far. 


January 
I fell in love with blazers and all thing's structured, my blazer collection is going strong and is still growing. I discovered new The Ordinary products and repurchased some of my cult favourites. 


February 
I collaborated with Flesh beauty and tested their makeup range. It is safe to say I am still in love with their glistening drops in 'whisper'. 


March
 Spontaneously booked a flight to Verona. Also took the train to Venice for a day and spent it eating all the pizza and gelato my heart desired. Celebrated pancake day with my uni friends.


April
 Exam stress kicked in. 


May 
Exams! It was also Ramadhan, my favourite time of the year. The weather was beautiful and the atmosphere was pure bliss.


June 
It was Eid. It was also the month I spent rushing to find an outfit for a family wedding, pro tip do not leave dress shopping to the last minute. I visited the ZSL zoo on probably one of the hottest days in the year. Nevertheless it was still fun exploring London with my best friend in 35 degrees. 


July 
I attended my friend's mendhi and wedding and it was beautiful, from all the decor to the little touches on her wedding favours. My cousin also got married and I have to say I miss all the late nights spent making last minute preparations and playing card games. 


August 
My birthday month! Also the month me and my cousin flew to Barcelona and Reus. By far my favourite holiday of the year, we laughed, we ate, we explored and then we ate some more. 


September 
Took one last trip abroad to Faro and Lisbon before University started. The weather was beautiful and their seafood was delicious. 


October 
Reunited with my friends from uni, celebrated a bithday, and we went to watch the Joker. It was also my best friend's 21st birthday! I attended the Pupillage Fair in London and then spent the rest of my day drinking coffee, eating and playing golf. 


November 
I caught up with a few friends from work over brunch and had the nicest time ever. Also went for brunch with my uni friends at Kai who do the best pancakes in Leicester, a bold statement I know, but truly you have to try them! 


December 
Explored Birmingham's christmas market with my friends and took a ride on the ferris wheel. Visited Tattu in Birmingham and I forced myself to try new dishes. 

2020 2 months in and it has already been pretty great and I cannot wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for me. Here's to more memories, more experiences and more holidays of course! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments