Miscellaenous Monthly Must-Haves | February

8:23 am


January and February have been incredibly stressful months, from submitting coursework to receiving grades back and putting pupillage applications in. I also passed my driving which was a huge moment for me and I am currently looking to purchase a car. I finished watching the last season of The Office and I have to say what an ending. The fact that I only have a few months left of university before I graduate is also crazy to me. Aside from all of that here are my favourites for this month. 


This perfume, flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, holds a very special place in my heart. I have wanted this for the longest time and randomly my cousin surprised me with it. 


This gloss has been my saviour! It pairs beautifully with MAC taupe but it also looks great by itself. It is a NYX butter gloss in praline


I think we all know that I am obsessed with tiny bags, I cannot lie you really cannot fit a great deal into this bag, just your bank card. 



I have new found love for silver jewellery. This is just a simple chain that I like wrapping around twice for a layered look. I like pairing it with a high neck top or oversized sweatshirt. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments