My Month in Photos | May

1:24 pm


As you may have noticed I went a little M.I.A during the month of May because let's face it there's one reason and one reason only and that is EXAMS! I am more than happy to be done with my first year law exams at University and to say the least I do not miss them one bit. This year was a little different with regards to exams but also very much the same, for instance my exams were all 3 hours and 25 minutes long which was slightly terrifying but manageable as they were all spaced out rather nicely. 


A little early birthday celebration for one of my friends at University. I honestly have had the best first year experience and I hold that all to the great friends I've made. Who you surround yourself with makes the biggest difference and has the biggest impact on you as a person. 


May was also the month where we started fasting for Ramadan. Unlike previous Ramadans I had only 1 exam while fasting but this year was different because I was also working while fasting which has been a little difficult at times but again manageable. My best friend also baked me the tastiest cupcakes, I loved the chocolate ones with a peanut butter centre. 


To commemorate finishing first year of law school, doing exams and Ramadan festivities with the added early birthday celebration I treated myself to my first ever big designer purchase from Coach. I told myself near my birthday I would buy myself something from Coach because of how much I adore their brand, I guess it came a little early. 


A Sunday off work means nothing more than baking cookies and relaxing. I opted for triple chocolate chip cookies this time and they turned out great! I regret only having one after breaking my fast and wish I had one during Sehri, oh well. I have missed blogging that is for sure but I can't wait to post more, also I have a few posts planned for Eid fingers crossed I actually follow through with them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments