Coach Swagger Bag 20 | Review

5:47 pm


Coach, a designer brand I had promised myself that I would purchase something from as a little treat to myself for my birthday. I guess birthdays come early sometimes, sometimes a little too early. I love the whole idea behind the brand of creating something so beautiful out of something equally beautiful. Here's my little run down on the bag and what I adore about it! I purchased the Swagger bag 20, a compact version of the original featuring a pebble leather with a turnlock closure. 








































What I love

+ The fact that it's black
+ The gold hardware, it's heavy, it's matte & it's the perfect shade of gold
+ The amount of detail from the bag itself to the inner linings & even the strap 
+ Made out of leather, is super hardwearing 
+ It's the perfect size for your phone, wallet and a few other odd pieces





































+ It's versatility, can be worn casually and dressed up
+ The price point, it's not the cheapest or the most expensive
+ The structure of the bag 
+ The turnlock closure is so cool 







































You Might Also Like

0 comments