What to Pack for Spain | #bwtravels17

9:42 am


As I am visiting Spain for the summer I decided I would do a guide on 'what to pack' for Spain based on hours of intensive Googling & frantic cramming since I'm only allowed a small carry-on and a bag. July is one of the hottest months in Spain and so clothes have to be light & airy and makeup is kept to a minimum. This is not everything I am taking, I am just showing you what I think are the absolute essentials for warmer countries like Spain in terms of clothing, makeup and toiletries. 


Makeup

Toiletries 

Accessories 
+ Faux Suede Pointed heels - New Look
+ Espadrille style flats - Michael Kors 
+ Crystal drop earrings - Rosegal 
+ Gold Coin necklace - Primark 
+ Black Cat eye sunglasses - Amazon 
+ Structured bag with Silk tie - Marks & Spencers 
+ Faux croc brown tassel bag - Primark



Clothing 
Purple pleated midi dress - H&M 
+ Black leggings - Primark 
+ Polka dot bell sleeve top - Marks & Spencers 
+ Boyfriend jeans - Blue Inc
+ Grey tie shift dress - Primark 
+ Printed Palazzo pants 
+ Burgundy lace dress -Zara



You Might Also Like

0 comments