How to Inject Colour into your Wardrobe | SS17

12:07 pm


Colour has been everywhere lately and it has inspired me to try and inject more colour in to my wardrobe and how I style things, so I thought why not share it with you guys by showing you what I've fallen in love with from the highstreet. Personally I'm not one to wear bold and bright colours when it comes to clothing so for me I like accessorising with bolder colours and prints as they act as subtle accents to your outfit. 



Red has been the colour of this season along with the likes of yellow and what better way to jazz up a standard outfit with red heels. This classic one strap across your feet and ankle add just that little bit of extra 'something something' to your outfit. 



Now these may not be your cup of tea but I have seen these 'face earrings' on countless Instagram posts from higher-end retailers but luckily Mango have done a replica. These gold earrings are wired into the outline of a face finished off with a cobalt blue rim



If you've been keeping up with Instagram trends over the last several months then you know that the Gucci belt has been all the rave. I know this is nothing like the Gucci belt but it has something about it that makes it that little bit more high fashion with the embossed buckle.



These had me drooling, I never thought I could ever fall in love with yellow shoes. The simple straps make the shoe honestly, the satin makes them look more expensive than they are and it's a great way to add a little texture as well as colour to your outfit. 



This is heavily inspired by the designer JW Anderson some may even say copied but I'm not complaining considering the price difference. This clean cut bag with the gold piercing in the middle looks great with casual outfits especially for the summer. 



You already know my obsession with emerald green, this pair is perfect for those who want colour but not straight up bright green. The gold tie/ knot detail creates this sense of sophistication which I adore. 



This bag encapsulates several fashion obsessions currently, you have the embroidery, the gorgeous velvet and the bold colours. As this bag is black you can pair this with pretty much anything and everything. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments