Anastasia Modern Renaissance | Review

3:08 pm


I have not done a makeup review in what feels like forever, but I think we can all agree my blog is more fashion focused despite my lack of outfit posts. I promise you they are coming! I thought I would share a little review of the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette which has been so hyped up. 


What I like: 
+ The shade range, while it may look like a more pink-toned palette there are a fair amount of neutral shades. 
+ Golden ochre, raw sienna & realgar are my absolute favourite shades, can you tell I love a good burnt orange. 
+ The pigmentation, every single shade in this palette is super pigmented, even the glitters. 

What I don't like: 
+ The packaging, as much as I adore the pink suede it's just not practical, now I am rather good at keeping my makeup clean but those who aren't are going to struggle. 
+ The larger ended brush, first of all this sheds like there's no tomorrow, it's also not the softest brush it's actually quite prickly. 
+ The fallout, these shades are powdery, really powdery but they blend like a dream. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments