CURRENT OBSESSIONS

10:26 am


Here's a blog post on these three particular things I've been reaching for the past month. 


First and foremost is eyelash curlers, this transformed my lashes from looking weak and limp to thick and long. It might sound a little exaggerated but honestly I no longer wear mascara and it's all down to this little contraption. 


Next is this stunning ring, now I've had this ring for quite a while and only recently started wearing it a lot more. This ring features a rose gold band with a crystal towards the centre along with little crystals embedded along the sides. 


Last but not least is this 007 perfume, you've seen me go on and on about this wonderful perfume. This scent is so addictive you always keep coming back for more, hence it being my obsession for this month. I also love the fact that it's small as it's only 30 ml making it travel-friendly. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments